Your responsibilities as an SAP Administrator
Together with an experienced collegue you will start with the maintanance and support of the SAP systems of our customers, remotely from our office in Stuttgart. Principal functions are monitoring the system, problem analysis and troubleshooting.
Once you have learned the ropes, you will support us in building new SAP systems at the customer site.
What you should bring along as an SAP Basis Administrator
- Completed IT training or study
- Experience in the administration of SAP Netweaver
- SAP ERP skills are an advantage
- Willingness to learn about the topic SAP databases
- High flexibility and willingness to travel
- German and English in speech and writing are desirable
What yor can expect from us as an SAP Basis Administrator
- A safe job with perspective in a real team
- An attractive salary and participation in the company’s success
- Flexible training options
- an excellent working atmosphere and friendly interaction with each other
Are you experienced in the required tasks and search for a new challenge? Are you flexible, solution-oriented and able to communicate? Take your chance: We offer the right environment for your career.