AWS Adapter for SAP PO
The AWS Adapter for SAP PO enables you to connect to several of the most important Amazon Web Services (AWS) APIs from SAP PO and vice versa.
Amazon Web Services or in short AWS is the leader in IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Cloud solutions and key part of many solution architectures in a modern IT landscape.
The KaTe AWS adapter takes care of authentication, security and all necessary connectivity requirements to connect your SAP landscape to AWS services.
Our current version supports
On top our adapter supports transforming data from XML to JSON and JSON to XML and we’re working on extending the adapter.
- Support for receiving messages from SQS with cost effective long polling
- Support for all message properties of SQS messages and FiFo (first in first out) ordering
- Send RAW or receiver optimized SNS messages to a wide range of receivers like AWS Lambda, HTTP(s), Email, SMS receivers and Smartphones
- Use XML, JSON or any other payload
- Save, read and delete any data from S3
- Support for all storage and encryption types & lifecycle options for S3 dynamically
- Invoke serverless AWS Lambda Functions to compute or request information
- Call any AWS Lambda Function and therefore any other AWS Service.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.